Prendinhas recebidas | Gifts that I received (+Video)

by - 5.7.15

Boa noite, trago-vos com maior detalhe as fotografias de tudo aquilo que eu recebi pelo meu aniversário. Espero que gostem e não se esqueçam de passar no vídeo aqui:





 

 Para verem mais detalhado cliquem em "Ler Mais/Read More".



Good evening, I bring you with more detail the gifts that I received in my birthday.
Hope you like it and if you want you can go check the video but you only see what I received or you can put subtitles or maybe if you know Portuguese you can see it and understand that.
If you want to see the details click no "Ler Mais/ Read More".






Vernizes- Kiko Cosmetics


   Top- Loja Local





Brincos- Parfois
Colar- H&M






























Conjunto de 3 Clutches- Parfois







Colar- Eugénio de Campos




Colares - Teresa Jóias







You May Also Like

0 comentários