Dias de Chuva - O que vestir? | Rainy Days? What to wear!

by - 5.10.15

Hey Dreamers! Espero que o vosso fim de semana tenha corrido super bem e trago-vos mais uma Inspiração de Looks para os dias de chuva. Eu ainda hoje "sofri desse mal" porque aqui em Aveiro tem estado chuva e vento! E por aí? Digam nos comentários de onde são e se por aí também está a chover.


Hey Dreamers! I hope that your weekend went well and I bring you one more Inspiration of Looks for rainy days. Today I suffered about that because here in Aveiro (Portugal) is raining a lot and the wind is also here, so I didn't know what to wear in the morning. And where you are it's raining? Tell me in the comments where are you and if rain is present.




















(BY: Pinterest)






Espero que tenham gostado destas sugestões e que aproveitem para tirar ideias do que vestir neste dias de chuva. Uma dica: Usem cores fortes para vos alegrar e inspirar nos dias mais tristes, nublados ou com chuva. 


I hope that you enjoyed this suggestions and took ideas for what to wear in rainy days or sad days. One tip: Use strong colors to inspire your rainy or sad day.








Xx, Ana Inês

You May Also Like

0 comentários