Ginger & Black With Zaful #123

by - 9.2.18

Alô Dreamers! Como vos falei aqui, trago o 1º look-review da Zaful. Vou mostrar-vos o look que usei com a camisola amarela que chegou cá a casa e falar-vos um bocadinho do que achei dela. Vocês já conhecem a Zaful?
* * * * *
Hey Dreamers! Like I talk here, I bring the 1st look-review from Zaful. I will show you the look that I used with the ginger jumper that arrives to my house and talk a little about what I think about it. You already know Zaful?
















A camisola é super gira, tem uma gola alta larga, eu neste caso preferi dobrar a gola e usar uma camisa branca por baixo com uma fita preta a aparecer.

Quanto ao tecido, ela é de lã mais fina do que o habitual e quanto ao comprimento ela é curta na zona da cintura mas eu adoro isso porque como gosto imenso de calças de cintura subida coloco-a para dentro e não tenho excesso de tecido naquela zona.

No que toca ao comprimento das mangas, eu tenho uns braços compridos e sou muito esquisita portanto gosto de ter as mangas mais compridas possíveis e esta camisola como era tamanho único tem as mangas ligeiramente mais curtas mas nada que uma blusa mais comprida por baixo não ajude ou que se utilize sendo de três quartos. 

Se quiserem aproveitem o Valentines Day Sale para comprar aquela peça que já andam a namorar há uns tempos ou aquela peça que querem para os primeiros dias de Primavera ou se forem de férias antecipadas para um sítio quente comprem aquele biquíni que vos ficou debaixo de olho. Já agora, a minha encomenda demorou 10 dias úteis a chegar, foi muito bom!


The jumper is super cute, has a high large collar, in this case I prefer to bend the collar and use a white shirt bellow with a black ribbon showing.

About the fabric, it is wool but a little more thin than the usual and about the lenght is cropped in the waist and I love that because I really like high waisted jeans/pants so I put it inside and I don't have over fabric in that area.

About the lenght of the sleeves, I have long arms and I am a little weird about it so I like to have my sleeves as long as possible and this jumper was one size and it has the sleeves a little shorter but nothing that a longer blouse under doesn't help or use being three quarters.

If you want enjoy the Valentines Day Sale to buy that piece that you are looking for a few time ago or that piece that you want for the first days of Spring or if you go on anticipated holidays to a warm place buy that bikini that you already love. Now one thing, my parcel/order came in 10 working days, was really good!



Chapéu | Hat - Lefties
Brincos | Earrings & Colar | Necklace - H&M
Camisola | Jumper - Zaful (aqui|here)
Casaco | Jacket - Zara
Calças | Pants & Mala | Bag & Cachecol | Scarf - Primark
Botas | Boots - Seaside

You May Also Like

0 comentários