Birthday Ootd

by - 3.7.18

Hey Dreamers! Welcome again to the blog. I know that I don't bring something since here - wasn't that long - but I came back with a new look of the day. In truth I have this look after another one buuuttt since this one is from my birthday I thought that would be better to have this one right now than the other so let's pretend that the next look isn't (too) one that you have seen the spoiler on Instagram because like this one they will appear there and here.

By the way I know that lately are more looks but the month of June was a little "crazy", yes for someone that is at home and isn't - yet okey? - a famous blogger/instagramer was good and too active... I probably talk about my month of June and the different things that happened or I made soon in a video, what you think? 



Alô Dreamers! Sejam de novo bem vindos ao blog. Eu sei que já não vos trazia algo desde aqui - não foi assim há tanto tempo - mas voltei com um novo look do dia. A verdade é que tenho este look à frente de um outro maasss este como foi do meu aniversário eu achei que era melhor ser já do que o outro portanto façam de conta que o próximo não é um look (também) que já viram a ser "spoilado" pelo Instagram porque tal como este eles vão aparecendo por lá e por aqui.

By the way, eu sei que ultimamente são mais looks mas o mês de Junho foi a "loucura", sim para alguém que está por casa e que não é - ainda okey? - grande blogger/instagramer famosa foi bom e bastante mexido até... Se calhar falo sobre o meu mês de Junho e as diversas coisas que aconteceram ou fiz em breve em versão vídeo, o que acham?



















Se quiseres ver o meu dia de aniversário, o look do dia passa neste vídeo ;)
If you want to see my birthday day and the look of the day see this video ;)

You May Also Like

0 comentários