MY TOP 5 OF INSTAGRAM FEEDS

by - 21.7.18

Hey Dreamers! What about that saturday? Hope that is going well and lately I am loving more and more feeds of Instagram and I decided to share with you 5 of the ones that I am loving in this moment. You guys use Instagram? You already follow me there? If you don't, follow this one here.


Alô Dreamers! Que tal esse sábado? Espero que esteja a correr bem e eu ultimamente tenho cada vez mais gostado de vários feeds de Instagram e decidi partilhar aqui 5 dos que mais tenho gostado no momento. Vocês usam Instagram? Já me seguem por lá? Se não, sigam este aqui.












Que tal este post? Foi um pouco diferente do meu habitual mas eu como me sinto mega inspirada pelas girls estrangeiras e não só porque as portuguesas também estão a ir bem longe, eu achei que vos podia trazer este tema. Gostaram, querem que traga mais sugestões de contas de Instagram giras e inspiradoras? E já agora, seguem o trabalho de alguma delas? Quero saber tudo e envio-vos um bom fim de semana e muita inspiração.

What about this post? Was a little different of my usual but like I am feeling a lot inspired with foreign girls and not only because the portuguese girls are going far too, I thought that I could bring this theme here to blog. You like it, you want more suggestions of cute and inspiring Instagram accounts? And one more question, you already follow the work of any of them? I want to know everything and I send you a nice weekend and a lot of inspiration.

You May Also Like

0 comentários