#WhatToWear: Beach Style

by - 10.7.18

Hey Dreamers! I came back to the blog with a different theme besides looks - ahah joking - we came came with looks but this time not mine but some that I thought that were cool to go to the beach. I know that the weather is like Autumn but we need to think positive and enjoy the sun that is appearing.

I bring you five looks to use to the beach with pieces that are in sales on the websites that I mentioned down bellow. I need to say now that I am in a vibe of fancy beach, I don't know why but probably by seeing foreign bloggers and I am loving the idea of being more chic on the beach, you are in this vibe too or you prefer just a dress and a pair of flip flops and it's done? Hope you like it. 



Alô Dreamers! Voltei ao blog com um tema diferente sem ser looks - ahah estava a brincar - voltamos aos looks mas desta vez não os meus mas looks que eu achei giros para idas até à praia. Eu sei que o tempo está de Outono mas temos de pensar positivo e ir aproveitando o sol que vai aparecendo.

Trago-vos então cinco looks para usarem para a praia com peças que estão nos saldos dos sites que menciono abaixo. Devo dizer já que ando numa vibe mais praia fancy, não sei porquê mas provavelmente é porque tenho visto bloggers estrangeiras e estou a amar esta ideia assim mais chique para a praia, vocês também gostam dessa vibe ou preferem só um vestido e chinelos no dedo e está feito? Espero que gostem.


















You May Also Like

0 comentários