PORTO, I'M HERE

by - 15.7.18

Hey Dreamers! Finally I bring the look of Porto. Well, on the other day I went to Porto to the event of Ergovisão to know the new collection of Ana Hickmann and the glasses that you see down here and the ones that I wear on my birthday look are too and I love them.

On that day besides we went around Porto, Gaia and Matosinhos on bus, we lunch on the Eleven Lab that is a very innovator concept where serves food and drinks a little healthy and different of the usual and not only this, they have clothes and accessories super cute inside and they have a bright marble kitchen counter and grey and rosegold high chairs that I loved it, isn't that obvious? After lunch and socializing with some other bloggers we went to a boat. I never had done any of these trips - bus and boat - and I really likt it and I only need to thank to Ergovisão for that day and for being in such a good company.

About the look, I choose something simple but apparently I had the best glasses because I love them and they fit with the colors of my outfit. You like them? You like this outfit? Tell me down bellow.



Alô Dreamers! Finalmente trago o look do Porto. Pois é, no outro dia fui ao Porto ao evento da Ergovisão conhecer a nova coleção da Ana Hickmann e os óculos que vêem aí abaixo são dela e os que usei no meu look de aniversário também são e eu adorei-os.

Neste dia para além de passearmos pelo Porto, Gaia e Matosinhos de autocarro, ainda almoçámos no Eleven Lab que é um conceito muito inovador onde serve comida e bebida algo mais saudável e fora do normal e não só, têm roupa e acessórios super giros lá dentro e ainda têm um balcão de cozinha em mármore brilhante e umas cadeiras altas cinzas e rosegold que eu amei, não é óbvio? Depois do almoço e convívio entre as bloggers fomos andar de barco. Eu nunca tinha feito nenhum destes dois passeios - autocarro ou barco - e gostei imenso e só tenho a agradecer à Ergovisão por aquele dia e por estar em tão boa companhia.

Quanto ao look, escolhi algo simples mas pelos vistos tive uns óculos bem à medida porque era totalmente a minha cara e as cores do look. Gostam deles? Gostam do outfit? Digam-me aí abaixo.





















As fotografias nesta primeira zona foram tiradas pela Bárbara do Blog My Kind of Joy, a das bolas de sabão pela Eliana do Blog Around Eliana e a última pela Inês Aguiar. Obrigada girls <3

Photos by Bárbara of the Blog My Kind of Joy, Eliana of the Blog Around Eliana and Inês Aguiar. Thank you girls <3


Óculos de Sol | Sunnies - Ana Hickmann (Ergovisão)
Brincos - Primark
Blusa | Blouse - Feira Local | Local Fair
Casaco de Ganga | Denim Jacket - Vintage
Calças | Pants - Zara
Sandálias | Sandals - Marypaz

You May Also Like

0 comentários